Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for January/February

3 posters

Go down

Plans for January/February Empty Plans for January/February

ตั้งหัวข้อ  andrea Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Dear Friends,

in two weeks I am heading back to the land of smil(ing freedivers) cheers OH YES!

I will be in Chiang Mai from Jan 24 at least until Feb 8. If someone happens to come there around that time, please contact me... I would be happy to get together, for a chat, a dinner, or maybe even a training! The hotel where I will be staying has a decent outdoor 25m pool. I am afraid it's a bit chilly at this time... wetsuit!
(wish me luck, in Chiang Mai I will discuss my possible employment there and my definitive move to Thailand sunny )

From Feb 8 to Feb 13, I take vacation (I know we europeans are stinking lucky with vacations... ). I plan to go to Koh Lanta if the issue of the diving insurance is cleared, and if not I may decide something else... in case someone wants to join for a few days diving somewhere it would be great too.

I should spend also a few days in Bangkok, probably Feb 13-15 and Feb 19-20, in connection to a short work trip for a conference in the Philippines. So maybe see some of you at Ekkamai? I will have my monofin this time... Wink and maybe we can have another bkkloma dinner?

Andrea

andrea

จำนวนข้อความ : 56

http://www.andrearichichi.com/fd/index.html

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Plans for January/February Empty Re: Plans for January/February

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Mee+ Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 am

Hi Andrea & other fellow

For AFC2010 as I'd told you when we'd dinner I'm stuck in the middle of to go or not. I also realize my performance has many flaws which needs more practice to be improved before goin'. But now my business schedule is more tighter. for AFC2010 preparation, I think we'd better open a serious discusion in this forum if there're more than 2 of us who interest to go
- Application
- Insurance
- Transportation& Accomodation
- Training
Moreover, hope U get the job if it's what you like. Meet U in a few days to come
Mee+
Mee+

จำนวนข้อความ : 105
ที่อยู่ : Bangkok

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Plans for January/February Empty Re: Plans for January/February

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi A,
Wish you luck then!!
and hope to see you soon.

I'm not going to the competition apparently,
but I hope that everything will be fine for those who are deciding to go.
Nae
Nae

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน