Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ?

3 posters

Go down

Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ? Empty Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ?

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Mee+ Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm

After 2 days break from work and got wet in the sea with Richard. Now I'm back.
1 question I asked Richard is about how many Thai freedivers he tought or he knew. The same question I asked Francios ,Marc and Jon.
I think you all know the answer.
I wrote this post in English on purpose. Although 1 of our goal to set up this forum is to have more Thai Freediver. however, the fact is there're some freedivers come to or reside in Thailand especially Bangkok. English forum may be more open to those freedivers who need buddy or place to practice.
Mee+
Mee+

จำนวนข้อความ : 105
ที่อยู่ : Bangkok

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ? Empty Re: Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ?

ตั้งหัวข้อ  a-bad Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Agree with Mee+ alien
a-bad
a-bad

จำนวนข้อความ : 49

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ? Empty Re: Shall We Post in English (Sometimes) What do you think ?

ตั้งหัวข้อ  andrea Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 am

I agree too of course... but I think it's quite ok to have most of posts in thai, after all this is a thai forum. If some non-thai like me writes in engish, there are always answers so it shouldn't be too hard for some newcomer on the forum to get in touch with us.

by the way, I am in BKK as announced, and today 25.03 Nae and I will be at Ekkamai, hopefully in the next days too so hope to see you soon!

andrea

จำนวนข้อความ : 56

http://www.andrearichichi.com/fd/index.html

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน