Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai

5 posters

Go down

Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai Empty Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai

ตั้งหัวข้อ  SpI Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi all, I plan to come along to practise at Ekamai. I've done the basic courses at Apnea Total down in Koh Tao and would like to start to practise in Bkk.

Could somebody please post the times you meet and also the address of the pool so I can find it.

Thanks

Sam

SpI

จำนวนข้อความ : 4

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai Empty Re: Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Sam,

Tomorrow morning at 7 am there would be me, P'Pook and P'Nippon (maybe) practicing static and dynamic at Ekkamai pool.
You need to apply for a membership before getting into the pool. 50 m swimming test, a medical certification, 500 THB fee,
copy of ID card, and your photo are required.

See you!
Nae

[img]Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai Ekkamaipoolcopy Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Nae
Nae

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai Empty Re: Address and Times of the weekend meetings in Ekamai

ตั้งหัวข้อ  SpI Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Thank you for the information.

One question, do you know what kind of medical certificate is needed? If I need to get one from the hospital might have to delay it untill next week.

Thanks

I

SpI

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:50 pm

No need for the hospital one. A cheap one from a clinic is very ok.
They just wanna know that you are healthy enough and have no serious disease for the public pool.

Next week is also ok as we regularly train on the weekend.
Nae
Nae

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  andrea Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am

I will be in BKK next weekend... Ekkamai afternoon or Sunday early morning ok for me.

andrea

จำนวนข้อความ : 56

http://www.andrearichichi.com/fd/index.html

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 am

I will try to join you and all on Sunday. See you soon.
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  PookitaMama Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Seriously u'll come to join us at Ekamai, P'Chut?? How is your buddy, Dinn? Is he coming too or has he left back to the island ka?

@ Nae : When will you go to practice again ja?
PookitaMama
PookitaMama

จำนวนข้อความ : 18

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

อาลาดิน กำลังถือศีลอด ต้องอดอาหาร ลงน้ำไม่ได้

ส่วนพี่เป็นหวัดงมแงมมาเป็นเดือนแล้ว ไม่ได้ลงน้ำเหมือนกัน รู้สึกร่างกายมันแย่มากๆ เลย ไม่รู้เป็นไง ไอ้เลข 4 (อายุ) เนี่ย
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  SpI Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Thanks for all the info. I have got membership and will try to come along this weekend. On the Sunday I went to join I was the only one there but it was still nice to swim in the larger pool. Is there much difference in the number of people between Saturday or Sunday?

I hope to meet you guys this weekend. (28th or 29th)

Sam

SpI

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:16 pm

I have a class tomorrow, so only Sunday for this weekend.
See you Sunday morning at Ekkamai pool.
I will also ask P'Nippon.
More buddies more fun.
Nae
Nae

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 pm

There're only me and P'Nippon at the pool this morning and we are not in a good shape at all bounce

Hi Sam, i think there's no difference between Sat and Sun, there are some swim lessons for kids in the morning till the afternoon.
Crowded time should be around 8-10 am, 4-6 pm.
Me and P'Nippon, my regular buddy prefer 7-9 in the morning as it's not too hot and we still have the whole day after the training.
However, i am flexible.

Next weekend, I also wanna train, anyone interested? P'Pook busy?
I think no hope for P'Chat, not trained with him a long time ago.
Andrea says he's coming.
Sam, what time do you normally go to the pool?

Nae
Nae

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 pm

sory, I am really busy this moment. anyway, I will try next sat or sun but not promise. Sad
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  SpI Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I am trying to make it at between 7 and 9 on the weekends. Did last saturday but solo so ended up just having a nice swim in the pool. I'll try to come this weekend too for one for one of the days.

Sam

SpI

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

P'Chat thanks for joining us last week, unexpectedly!
it was fun. Hope to see you this weekend too!!!
Nae
Nae

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm

see you on Sunday Smile
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน