Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ

5 posters

Go down

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ Empty ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:12 pm

ช่วง 1 เดือนที่ผ่านมา เรียกว่า ไม่มีโอกาสได้อยู่กรุงเทพฯ เลยครับ ชีพจรลงเท้าตลอด ไม่ค่อยได้ลงน้ำเลย board ของเราก็เงียบเหงาไปด้วย ตอนนี้เปิดเทอมแล้ว คงมีเวลาได้อยู่กรุงเทพฯ มากขึ้น และคงได้ซ้อมมากขึ้น คนอื่นๆ เป็นอย่างไรบ้างครับ แวะเข้ามาทักทาย ส่งข่าว กันบ้าง

อีกไม่นาน หลังจากฝนหยุดตก น้ำหายท่วม คิดว่าจะจัด trip ไปซ้อม กันตามปกติที่พัทยาครับ และจะประกาศให้ทราบทั้งทางนี้และทาง e-mail ครับ
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ Empty Re: ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:24 pm

I just went to the pool after a long break. so good to get back.
the water is quite cold. freezing for me to do the long static.

Okay ka P'. looking forward to hearing about it!
Nae
Nae

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ Empty Re: ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ

ตั้งหัวข้อ  a-bad Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Now I'm reading "Manual of freediving", It's very very good book.
When I finish my projects in the end of Nov., My real lessons of freediving will start. So excite!
a-bad
a-bad

จำนวนข้อความ : 49

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:51 pm

good for you.

i am reading too. not finish. trying

i plan for *** this season, but don't know when

perhape we may go together

ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Mee+ Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 am

I planned to wet my suit in Phuket on 10 - 11 Dec with Richard. Who else with Mee+ ? Cool
Mee+
Mee+

จำนวนข้อความ : 105
ที่อยู่ : Bangkok

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 am

I'd love to but not sure. If I can, I will call you. Thank. How the others?
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ Empty Greeting from Phuket

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Aeysea Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:55 am

P'Mee,
Sorry that I am away from Phuket during your visit kha. Did you take a course with Richard & Sarah already? I will have plan to take a course with them in Jan 2011. And if all of you will have plan to visit the South, be my guest in Phuket. Welcome all of you with free accommodation. High season of Andaman Sea already but not many tourists...

I will be in Satahip during 29-31 Dec if you have a plan to practice around, please let me know.

All the Best,

Aey
Aeysea
Aeysea

จำนวนข้อความ : 7
ที่อยู่ : Phuket

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeysea

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Mee+ Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 am

Hi' k'Aey

I had a good experience w/ Richard but bad diving for Mee+. This wasn't my 1st w/ Richard but 2nd after last year in Lanta. Because of my lack of prectice in freediving I had trouble with my equalization almost every dive. My rh ear stuck from time to time. Even 20m was dificult for Mee+ Anyway, Richard advise n' patience help Mee+ find my mistakes. I'm looking forward to leave my office to Phuket sea very soon.
I also heard from Richard that U r out of town, unfortunately may be next time. This year end I'll be in Hua Hin for a couple of days. I'm quite sure our 2 mermaids'll be around here
Mee+
Mee+

จำนวนข้อความ : 105
ที่อยู่ : Bangkok

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ช่วงนี้ forum เงียบเหงามากๆ ครับ มาช่วยกันสร้างบรรยากาศหน่อยครับ Empty Season greeting for the clear blue sea Phuket :-D

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Aeysea Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:54 am

It was bad for ear equalization problem. I agree that vertical freedive is difficult. We need practice and practice!! Actually, I did not practice freediving since Nae visit last time because of busy day work. But now a clear blue sea of the Andaman makes me hungry to go depth! So let's strat again.

I will see Richard & Sarah today and will update you all again kha.

Happy New Year Very Happy

Aey

P.S. If you guys will practice around Sattahip & Pattaya during the New Year, please let me know. I would like to join a trip.

Aeysea
Aeysea

จำนวนข้อความ : 7
ที่อยู่ : Phuket

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeysea

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi K.Aey,

As far I've talked to P'Chat, our formal organizer, I don't think we will go for a sea session this new year. Possibly at the end of January. But if you are around in Bangkok, you can join our pool training. It's a training too Smile Basically, there would be me and P'Nippon, P'Chat sometimes.

I am interested in the competition in Phuket if it also has a pool discipline. For Koh Lanta, I don't think I would go. Please let us know the update when you have more info.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! santa
Nae
Nae

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน