Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!!

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!! Empty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!!

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Nae Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi freedivers.... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Hope you all have a great time and great improving performance for the coming year!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for making our small freediving society more lively and colorful in 2010.
It's such a great year to have some new guys in, more freedivers, more sea activities (3 or 4 times together with a big group),
expanding network to Phuket, new records for some Thais, new PB for Andrea's static, and so on.

Hope you keep on freediving and let us have more activities together!

As far as I've heard, there will be 2 freediving competitions in Thailand next year.
Wonder if any Thai freediver would like to give it a try and make any new Thai official records?

santa rendeer
Best,
Nae
Nae
Nae

จำนวนข้อความ : 90

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!!

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

For the competition;
I may try. If there are some of our freedivers would like to, please inform me.
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!! Empty Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep freediving!!

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Aeysea Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 am

I will join the competition in Phuket cheers May I invite you to stay at my place. Enjoy a lovely beach. I have 1 car (7+ freedivers), 2 old bicycles and 1 dinghy sailing boat (Laser standard) to spoil you Laughing
Aeysea
Aeysea

จำนวนข้อความ : 7
ที่อยู่ : Phuket

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeysea

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน