Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here at Koh Tao

Go down

I am here at Koh Tao Empty I am here at Koh Tao

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to come here many weeks ago but I could not because of the strom, as you might see from the news. I had to postpone twice. Anyway, I am here now.

Travelling was okay but a bit tired to get to the diving shope since I forgot the map. Any way, I could make it.
Accomodation is not bad. It is very close and cheap.

This year, I try to take a course with Blue Immersion. Akim is my instructor. I have an intention to continue AIDA***, but Akim propose me an SSI freediving certify in parallel. It not bad, I will try.

Tomorrow I will start my course, hope it gona be all right.

Any way, it is very lonely to be here alone.

Hope to hear from you all sometimes.
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

I am here at Koh Tao Empty Re: I am here at Koh Tao

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Today is my second day of the course but the third day at Koa Tao. I really impressed on techniques I learned today especially the "Free Fall". It caused me to break PB. Another is the Frenzel equalization technique. It quite hard but I will try to go on. I've just know that the technique I used for equalization is not Frenzel and also not Vasalva.

Yesterday was my first day. It was about breathing technique and relaxation. I could not make it good enough. I felt I could not breath properly and not relax because of trying to control your breathing is difficult. Anyway, I need more time to practices to make it natural.

Tomorrow will be my last day of the course. Hope to learn more new things.

ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

I am here at Koh Tao Empty Re: I am here at Koh Tao

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 am

I finished my coruse today. I really happy with today lesson cause I could solve my problem about the contraction.

Today we did a CO2 table. I worried about my contraction.

Previousely, I alway had a problem with strong contactions. Even, I felt comfortable with it and didn't urge to breathe but it annoyed and distracted me.

It was always like this, when the first contraction came it was not strong, I let it go, after that it came again and stronger. I let it go and tried to relax. The next came which was stronger and getting stronger after that. I though that I should relax and let go but it did not disappear but stronger and stronger.

After Akim told me today that I should not let it tense contraction like that because my body did not relax even I though that I relaxed. He told me to control but not fight it. I tried control my abdomen muscle a bit, not too much, when the contraction came and relaxed. It worked, I didn't felt strong contraction any more even I did 6 repication of 3 min. CO2 table breathe hold. I really happy about that.

I design to come back to take further courses or let him coach me again.
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ