Thailand Freediving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing

3 posters

Go down

It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing Empty It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:15 am

when I started my freediving on late 2008, it just only two schools at Koh Tao, Surat Thani by "Apnea Total" and Koh Lan Ta, Krabi by the "Blue Planet Divers".

Last year I found that there is another AIDA and SSI freediving course is available at Koh Tao by "Blue Immersion". I've just finished taking these courses with them this year.

I also know that my last year instructor is handling the AIDA course at Puket under the name of "We Freedive".

Today, I've just found that there is another school at Puket ran by "Andaman Apnea". It is an Apnea Acadamic certification.

Who know any school more, please add it up here.

ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing Empty Re: It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing

ตั้งหัวข้อ  andrea Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 am

Great... but what about increasing Thai freedivers? Is it only tourists going to these schools,
or also people living in Thailand? If so, we must make sure that they know about us and
the first step is to advertise our web page and forum!

andrea

จำนวนข้อความ : 56

http://www.andrearichichi.com/fd/index.html

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing Empty Re: It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing

ตั้งหัวข้อ  ghostpipe Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 am

hi

nice to hear from you again.

i've just came back from Blue Immersion at Koh Tao. Many freediving students there but I was the only Thai and the first Thai of them.

i am planning to register the thailandfreediver.com.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย ghostpipe เมื่อ Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ghostpipe
ghostpipe

จำนวนข้อความ : 210

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

It is unbelivable that freediving school in our country is increasing Empty AIDA Thailand has been founded

ตั้งหัวข้อ  richard.wonka Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 am

Hey everyone,

a couple of freediving instructors from Phuket and Aey have got together and founded AIDA Thailand which is already registered with AIDA International and allows Thailand to recognize official national records, hold competitions, etc....
If you would like to support the effort, we are also going to get incentives together.

In the end we would like to see the organisation in Thai hands instead of farang running it, so anyone interested in becoming an official, just give us a shout.

Maybe you want to register aida-thailand.org ?

Greetings and all the best from Phuket,

Richard
richard.wonka
richard.wonka

จำนวนข้อความ : 8

http://wefreedive.org

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ  andrea Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:30 pm

richard.wonka พิมพ์ว่า:
a couple of freediving instructors from Phuket and Aey have got together and founded AIDA Thailand which is already registered with AIDA International and allows Thailand to recognize official national records, hold competitions, etc....
Hey wait wait... we have been discussing that forever, and I remember that just over one year ago I was told it was just too complicated to do because of the hidden interests of some other national organisation that shall remained unnamed... and you just did it like that! Man this deserves a post of its own! Make a proper announcement please, and let us know how we can register, costs, etc. Who are the chairperson, members of the board, etc?
Great!

andrea

จำนวนข้อความ : 56

http://www.andrearichichi.com/fd/index.html

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน